Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

this is awesome

this is great! and you live in maryland don't you?

Super Smash Super Smash

Absolutely Beautiful

This kind of work always makes me wish I never stopped animating!
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. The music choice was good too.

BEAUTY IS WRITTEN ALL OVER THIS.
And the song omg. I loveeeeeeee Nintendo. GOOD TIMES.

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One day, when I get back to animating, I hope I can get your advice!!!

Lovely my dear friend, lovely stuff!!!

-Rolo/Remo

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

I am very glad.

I remember the first one, I remember how gradually you made more, and these became more popular! I remember this since flashplayer! Hahah. I'm happy for you, and your success. I hope you are super proud of yourself! You better be! Great animation, great everything. You've come along way! GOOD LUCK in your future!!!
Merry Christmas :D

Christmas Pill Christmas Pill

Hahahaha!

I love it! Lol!!! Goodjob!!!

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

greatest idea ever!

I don't know if I want to submit my animation about the hadron collider anymore >.< cus this is too good!!

XD

Man, should have posted mine first!
anways love it!
5/5, 10/10

Nocturnus Nocturnus

hell yeah

That was crazy. I loved it.

Asylum 3 Asylum 3

Yay!

This is great! I can see all the inspiration you got from other animators! IT's brilliant dudeee! Love it.

Swished responds:

Thanks a lot man, glad you liked it =)
But i wasn't inspired by other animators, or animations.

Thanks for the review!

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

brilliant

YES. I LOVE MADAGASCAR. I LOVE THE MUSIC. I LOVE ZIMMER. You're deff one of my fave artists now mannn!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

This is amazing! You have know idea how much I have anticipated this! OMFG.
I'm still in awe ;D

LOVE IT.
YAY!

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Yay!

dude!!! I thought there would never be more! Your movies back in 2003/2004 were so inspirational.. although I quit flash many times.. you were one of my greatest inspirations and motivations! This was brilliant, the quality changed completely than that of the older movies, and for the better too. The backgrounds were really nicely shaded and you took out the barrels in some parts which I thought was good thinking because they would just be a nuisance to have those barrels there in the movie like in the game. You have improved greatly! Like amazing stuff man!

I will come out with a movie.. well I'll make a movie before this year ends hopefully (james bond based movie) and it would be an honor if you would see it when it comes out and critic it : D

Again, brilliant! My only critic is that this movie wasn't as "goofy" as the others ;D probably because you took this one more seriously considering the other movies compared to this brilliant work are sketchy.

Non the less I love this one as much as the other ones. You rock dude!
Rock the Movie ;D

WX responds:

Thanks, you're like the only person who noticed the barrel removal haha.